Calvary Episcopal Church
222 S Batavia Ave
Batavia, IL 60510 USA
All materials Copyright 2016-2017. All rights are reserved.
Terms of Service
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing these web sites you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing these sites. The materials contained in these web sites are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on these sites are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Calvary Episcopal Church, Batavia, IL, , you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, or in any other way circumvent relevant intellectual property rights and protections of this content and materials.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Calvary Episcopal Church, Batavia, IL, web sites for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Calvary Episcopal Church, Batavia, IL, web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Calvary Episcopal Church, Batavia, IL, at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Purchases and downloads of products and services and other materials copyrighted by Calvary Episcopal Church, Batavia, IL, are governed by the express provisions of the sales page from which the product or service was purchased. The following disclaimer applies to all such purchases and downloads. Return of purchase price is the only warranty provided for such purchases.
- The materials on Calvary Episcopal Church, Batavia, IL, web sites are provided “as is”. Calvary Episcopal Church, Batavia, IL, makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Calvary Episcopal Church, Batavia, IL, does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Calvary Episcopal Church, Batavia, IL, or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Calvary Episcopal Church, Batavia, IL, Internet site, even if Calvary Episcopal Church, Batavia, IL, or a Calvary Episcopal Church, Batavia, IL, authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Calvary Episcopal Church, Batavia, IL, web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Calvary Episcopal Church, Batavia, IL, does not warrant that any of the materials on its web sites are accurate, complete, or current. Calvary Episcopal Church, Batavia, IL, may make changes to the materials contained on its web sites at any time without notice. Calvary Episcopal Church, Batavia, IL, does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Calvary Episcopal Church, Batavia, IL, has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Calvary Episcopal Church, Batavia, IL, of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Calvary Episcopal Batavia web sites shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site(s), especially when conducting business.
This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site(s) (“Visitors”) who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site(s) and make use of the various services (collectively, “Services”) offered by LaVince Hair Salon and Spa.
What is Personally Identifiable Information?
Personally Identifiable Information refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, Social Security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We collect the following additional information from our Authorized Customers: bill to and ship to names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and credit card information needed to authorize purchases and transact payments for products and services.
What organizations are collecting the information?
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.